Sublimation is the process of transfering Dye ink with heat to many different substrates. These substrates include:
- Polyester clothing
- Water bottles
- Mouse pads
- Hockey Uniforms
- Promotional Items
- Christmas ornaments
- Baby bibs
- Even plaques including crystal
Take your favorite photos to the next level.
Enlarged canvas prints make your photos the eye catching focal point of any room.
- Our canvas prints are printed on high quality canvas then wrapped on a Canadian made “gallery” style frame (1.5″ deep x 1.18 wide).
- Finger jointed corners with optional “Keyed” tensioning system that can be adjusted should your print need tweaking over time.
- Many sizes available.
- We stock 12″, 16″, 18″, 20″ and 24″ Canadian made Gallery stretcher bars. 12″x18″, 16″x20″, 18″x24″ are some common sizes but we are not limited to those. Your canvas can be any of these in combination. eg. 16″x18″, 24″x24″
- These sizes are regularly stocked but other sizes are also available. As large as 50″x96″3/4″ Standard stretcher bars also available (3/4″ deep x 1.625 wide from 6″ to 36″ lengths available). Whatever you prefer we can create.
- Photo retouching is available. Removing redeye to removing objects and color correction just to name a few. These services can be quite time consuming so individual quotes will be given.
- We can print your photos, or high res images off the internet from sites such as fotolia.com or istock photo. Find a picture of your favorite place or people and we can turn it into a beautiful piece of wall art. You just browse for what you like and send us the ID# and we take care of the rest.
Install available on most product.
Quality built frames. Or post structures.